Ongoing staff education and competency remain essential to providing quality care and preparing you for increased oversight of your entire infection prevention and control program.
The AHCA/NCAL Infection Control Certificate program is designed for skilled nursing and assisted living staff.
- Educates all facility staff with standardized and consistent content
- Incorporates eLearning modules on focused infection control topics
- Provides evidence-based digital checklists
- Allows evaluators to confirm staff knowledge and competency
Click HERE to learn more.
Five eLearning modules
- Infection Prevention and Control for All Staff
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hand Hygiene
- COVID-19: PPE Guidance for Use
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Applying and Removing
- Surgical Face Mask: Application and Removal
- N95 Respirator Application and User Seal Check
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Environmental Surfaces