This week, UW-Madison Schools of Medicine and Public Health, Nursing, and Pharmacy held a program on community-academic partnerships to help prevent falls among older adults and potential considerations for public and private sector policy.
See the following links for program video and materials. In the next several days, we will also send a second follow-up e-mail with a program summary and links to YouTube videos of each team’s presentation.
Video and Materials
- Stepping On: An Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program
- Jane Mahoney, Jennifer Lefeber, and Militza Bonet-Vázquez
- Pharmacists and Falls Prevention in Brown County
- Dave Mott and Barb Michaels
- Nurse-led Intervention to Maintain Mobility in the Hospital
- Barb King, Linsey Steege, and Shelly VanDenBergh