WHCA/WiCAL is pleased to invite you to the 66th Annual Fall Convention at the Radisson Hotel in Green Bay, November 1-3! The Early Bird registration deadline is October 15.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: All individuals who register for Fall Convention by October 15 will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon Gift Card.
With diverse educational offerings, invaluable peer networking, as well as fun and exciting entertainment, you won’t want to miss this year’s Fall Convention, which offers 34 continuing education credits across all LTC professions.
BOOK TODAY: Hotel rooms are going fast for this event, so be sure to contact the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay today at (920) 494-7300. The WHCA rate is $99 single/double/triple/quad.
Review the brochure and register at the Fall Convention website, www.whcawical.org/fall. You can register for the Convention, review other Convention-related information, and review links to other upcoming WHCA/WiCAL educational opportunities.
Fall Convention highlights include:
- Educational opportunities across all LTC disciplines.
- Workshops on new and innovative care approaches.
- Survey session with Pat Virnig, Director, DHS Division of Quality Assurance.
- Workforce recruitment/ retention programming.
- Closing session with Dr. David Gifford, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President of Quality & Regulatory Affairs, American Health Care Association.
- Opening Meet and Greet networking event with a bean bag tournament, hors d’oeuvres, and refreshments.
- Shining Star Awards Banquet with exciting entertainment. (nominate a Shining Star today!)
- Application has been made to the National Continuing Education Services (NCERS) of the National Administrator Boards (NAB) for 34 Clock hours and 12.75 participant hours.
See you in Title Town!
CEUs for WHCA/WiCAL Annual Fall Convention have been approved.
This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) and approved for 34 clock hours and 12.75 participant hours.
Program Approval Code: 20180905-34-A37826-IN Participant Hours approved: 12.75