Please join the Wisconsin Representatives of Activity Professionals (WRAP) Virtual Conference on Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 8:00-2:15 p.m. The conference is complimentary for all Wisconsin activity professionals. Pre-registration is required, click HERE.
Click HERE for the conference brochure.
The conference includes four sessions:
“Speak Up! Empowering Activity Professionals as Your Time is Now” with Amy Laughlin, NAAP President
“Navigating Activities Now” with Alisa Tagg, NAAP Association Director
“Upping Your Documentation Game” with Vanessa Emm, NAAP Operations Director
“Activity Ideas and Programs: Proven and Positive” with Colleen Knudson, WRAP President, and Jessica Radtke, Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
WRAP is a non-profit organization of Activity Professionals established in 1977 to:
- Promote professional & personal growth in the expanding field of therapeutic leisure programming
- Provide unique educational opportunities for all members of the health care team who value quality of life and quality of care
- Maintain a “legislatively aware” and “actively participatory” role in issues pertaining to the populations served by the activity professional
- Provide networking opportunities
- Promote, improve, and enhance the quality of life for those served who are unable to live independently and to ensure their fullness of life