As the year draws to a close, the WHCA/WiCAL PAC needs your help to reach our 2021 goal.
Right now, the WHCA/WiCAL PAC is nearly $3,000 short of our annual goal. To ensure that we are in a competitive position in future years, PAC donations are more critical than ever before.
WHCA/WiCAL and our members have seen many successes through the current legislative session, including:
- Over $400 million in state and federal funds over the biennium for skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and for facilities caring for people with disabilities
- Over $100 million in one-time emergency payments to members in federal CARES Act COVID-19 relief funding
- Ensuring state and federal regulatory flexibilities continue at least during the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic
These impressive results did not occur by accident and require a constant infusion of financial resources that only our members can provide. As 2021 draws to a close, it is imperative that providers assemble the resources to continue to build on our successes. By contributing to the WHCA/WiCAL PAC, you are investing in the future of long-term care in Wisconsin. Extending the reach of our PAC means we’ll have greater opportunities to communicate with legislators the LTC provider community’s legislative concerns, which will translate to a more favorable outlook for the future of long-term care.
TWO WAYS TO DONATE:
1. Please write your personal check to WHCA/WiCAL PAC and send it to:
131 W. Wilson St. #1001
Madison, WI 53703
2. Click HERE to donate using your personal credit card!
You can make a single payment or set up recurring contributions.
THANK YOU to all who have already given to the PAC. Your contribution directly helps to advance the best interests of the long-term care provider community!