Posted in Federal News
FOR READY REFERENCE:
- CBO: Medicaid Would Lose 14 Million Enrollees under GOP Health Bill
- Trump Administration Releases Budget Blueprint
- Senate Confirms Seema Verma as New CMS Director
- New at the 2017 Spring Conference: one flat fee covers all facility personnel!
- Caregiver Day in the Capitol on March 28 - Register Today to STAND UP FOR LTC
- Finalized State Budget Hearings Across the State - Find a Hearing Near You and STAND UP FOR LTC
- Repeal and Replace Passes House Budget Committee
- Celebrate Certified Nurses on March 19
- Registration Now Open: AHCA/NCAL Congressional Briefing, June 5-6
- Next TUESDAY: FREE MDS Technical Briefing Webinar Series
- Gov. Walker: Hoping for Meaningful Medicaid Reforms
- iPad Giveaway: Register for Spring Conference by the end of the day TODAY for a chance to win!
- Last Call for Wisconsin Nursing Homes to Join the Lake Superior-QIN’s National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative
- Bill to Fix Observation Stays Issue Reintroduced in Congress
- Great Scott! Spring Conference Hospitality Hop Booth Sponsorships Are Still Available!
- Secure facetime with LTC Providers! See the Exhibitor Prospectus For the 55th Annual Spring Conference and Exhibition