The deadline to apply for the 2018 AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program is less than one week away!
All applications and payments for all three award levels must be submitted through the online portal here by February 1, 2018 at 8 p.m. EST.
- To submit your payment, click the button, “Submit Your Payment Here“, on the portal.
- To submit your application, use the drop-down menu below the header, “Quality Award Application Submission Below“, which is beneath the payment button, “Submit Your Payment Here” on the portal.
Below are some additional tips for submitting your application online:
- SNF applicants will need their six-digit Federal/Medicare Provider Number to submit their application. NCAL applicants can write N/A for this field.
- Double check that the organization name is exactly the same for both fields. The organization name you submit will be the name printed on your award, if selected to be a recipient. If you have a parent company, please double check if there is specific way your center name should be written.
- Characters and spaces need to be exactly the same in order for a successful submission. Extra spaces may cause an error message.
- When your application is submitted successfully, applicants will receive confirmation of submission both on screen and through one automatic email. If the email is not received and is not in a Junk folder, please contact Quality Award staff.
- Payments must be made online via credit card. Checks are not accepted. Invoices are also not provided.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.