According to documents posted on the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website and reporting on in Wisconsin Health News, a subscription news service, five of the seven Family Care managed care organizations ended 2014 with losses.
- Family Care MCO Financial Summaries YTD for period ending Dec. 31, 2014
- Family Care MCO Financial Summaries YTD for Period ending March 31, 2015
GAINS (as of Dec. 31, 2014)
- Western Wisconsin Cares — $6.2 million
- Lakeland Care District — $72,000
LOSSES (as of Dec. 31, 2014)
- ContinuUs — $2.3 million
- Community Care Inc. — $1.2 million.
- Community Care of Central Wisconsin — $4 million.
- Care Wisconsin — $4.3 million,
- Milwaukee County Department of Family Care, (now known as) My Choice Family Care last month, — $4.6 million.
In total, all seven MCOs reported a net loss of about $10.1 million.