The deadline to submit a nomination for the 2019 Shining Star Awards is quickly approaching, and is now less than a month away! All nominees must be submitted by the end of the day on Monday, September 9, 2019.
The awards will be presented during the 67th Annual WHCA/WiCAL Fall Convention, October 23-25, 2019 at the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel and Convention Center in Oshkosh.
WHCA/WiCAL Members from both assisted living and skilled nursing facilities are encouraged to keep an eye out for worthy applicants and assemble their nominations for the 2019 WHCA/WiCAL Shining Star Awards. Nominations will be made in the same categories as last year.
Members are asked to submit their nomination forms electronically, with digital pictures of the nominee attached.
Click below to download a nomination form:
- Direct Caregiver Nomination Form
- Support Staff Nomination Form
- Volunteer Nomination Form
- Administrator-Manager Nomination Form
- Director of Nursing Nomination Form ***New award category this year***
SEE LAST YEAR’S SHINING STAR AWARDS VIDEOS HERE:
- Volunteer – Rogene Leberak, The Bay at North Ridge Health & Rehab, Manitowoc, WI
- Support Staff – Jean Bachhuber, Oak Park Place, Madison, WI
- Direct Caregiver – Laurie Pittman, Hammond Health Services, Hammond, WI
- Administrator/Manager – Melissa Walthall, Park View Community Campus, Woodville, WI