Application packets for the 2021 National Quality Award Program are now available online. The Quality Award portal opens September 17, 2020 when applicants can begin to submit their payment for the intent to apply and begin to write or submit their applications in the portal.
Consider applying for this prestigious award. Participating in the program has many benefits including:
- Providing a proven framework that organizations can use to make improvements in any clinical, quality or other operational issue (i.e. staff engagement, customer satisfaction, hospital readmissions).
- Preparing organizations to meet regulatory requirements and navigate a changing market.
- Serving as a team building activity to engage staff across all levels of the organization.
- Organizations gaining national recognition
- Serving as a marketing resource for consumers, referral sources and other key stakeholders.
- Participants receiving customized feedback with their top strengths and improvement areas.
Key 2021 Program Dates:
- September 17, 2020 – Quality Award Portal opens
- November 12, 2020 – Intent to Apply Deadline
- January 28, 2021 – Application and Fee Deadline
If you’re interested in other ways to get involved, consider becoming an Examiner for the 2021 program cycle. Examiners play a significant role in reviewing Quality Award applications and impacting quality improvement in organizations across the country. Examiner program applications will be available on September 17, 2020.