Join us on Tuesday, April 24 for a webinar on F-675, 684, 698 and 744: Quality of Life/Quality of Care! This F-Tag is an ideal session for Directors of Nursing, Assistant Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers, Nursing Home Administrators, Nursing staff and leaders, Quality Assurance Director, Social Services, Rehabilitation services.
Tuesday, April 24, 2 p.m.
Quality of Life/Quality of Care
F-675, 684, 698 and 744
This session will focus on the Quality of Life/Quality of Care Regulations including, but not limited to, F-Tags F675, F684, F697, F698, and F744 with a review of the regulations and an analysis of the associated Interpretive Guidance. A review of survey procedures, such as the Pain Recognition and Management, Dialysis, and Dementia Care Critical Element Pathway and/or Surveyor Probes used to guide the investigative process will be discussed. Actual citation examples will be shared and discussed. Tools to assist the facility interdisciplinary team in monitoring compliance and incorporating into the facility QAPI processes will be discussed.
Projected Learning Outcomes/Course Objectives: At the conclusion of each session, the learner will:
- Identify the regulatory requirements related to Quality of Care and Quality of Life
- Identify survey procedures that describe how Quality of Care and Quality of Life is reviewed for compliance during the annual survey process
- Identify examples of how F-Tags related to Quality of Care and Quality of Life are commonly cited in the new LTCSP
- Identify tools for the leadership team to use for monitoring compliance with Quality of Care/Quality of Life requirements
- Explain strategies for incorporating survey preparedness related to Quality of Care and Quality of Life into facility QAPI processes
- 2:00 Overview of the F-Tag Regulations and Interpretive Guidance
- 2:30 Survey procedures for assessing compliance with the F-Tag and citation examples
- 3:00 Strategies for monitoring compliance and incorporating survey preparedness into facility QAPI processes
- 3:15 Closing Comments/Q&A
Contact Hours: 1.25
In 2018, WHCA/WiCAL is partnering with other state affiliates and Proactive Medical Review to bring you a 12-part F-Tag webinar series!
WHCA/WiCAL is the exclusive Wisconsin provider of these webinars.
Each webinar is $49 for members and $75 for non-members. Each webinar must be purchased individually. Find out more at www.whcawical.org/ftag.