The home care community needs a strong voice in Wisconsin and in Washington, D.C. WHCA/WiCAL Home Care is your source for advocacy at the state and national level. WHCA/WiCAL Home Care is the foundation for a unified voice for the Home Care community, as well as a conduit connecting home care community members within the state. We are strongest as a profession when we work together and with one unified, powerful voice.
For more information on membership, please contact WHCA/WiCAL Director of Development Jena Jackson at email@example.com or at (608) 257-0125.
The primary goal of WHCA/WiCAL is to promote the needs of Wisconsin’s home care community and to work with members to continue their efforts to pursue excellence. We aim to advance the interests of home care companies across the state and the residents they serve.
WHCA/WiCAL Home Care provides members with an active voice in the home care sector, and will shape the future of private-duty home care in Wisconsin. Our dedicated and professional staff will consistently and effectively demonstrate the value of home care to consumers and policy makers.
What We Provide
WHCA/WiCAL provides Wisconsin’s Home Care community with an understanding of state and federal issues and will advance our policy priorities through effective advocacy efforts. Our experienced and accomplished government relations team is the voice for the profession in both the State Capitol and beyond. We offer premier educational sessions on pertinent issues related to the profession. WHCA/WiCAL Home Care also provides aid to member home care companies with regulatory compliance and risk-management concerns to help members provide the highest quality care to their patients.
Member Benefits Include:
- Advocacy from WHCA/WiCAL specific to the needs and wants of our Home Care
membership community at both the state and federal levels by our experienced and
accomplished government relations team
- Member Memos/Member Alerts
- Receipt of Continuum, our semi-annual trade magazine, and listing in the Membership
- Access to web-based resources available only to members on the website, www.whcawical.org
- Company Listing on website & access to WHCA/WiCAL website
- Discounts on educational offerings
- Discounts to attend Spring Conference and Fall Convention
- Connect with WHCA/WiCAL’s Business Partners
- Access to the knowledgeable WHCA/WiCAL staff for quality, educational, compliance,
and advocacy concerns and questions
- Opportunity to serve on the newly created Committee on Home Care