For more than 50 years, WHCA/WiCAL has been an effective advocate and resource for the 300 member facilities we serve, and their 30,000 workers and 27,000 residents. Let us connect you with Wisconsin’s long-term care community.
Who We Are…
WHCA/WiCAL is the state’s largest and most representative nursing home trade association. Our members represent a full spectrum of the provider community-including proprietary, non-profit and government operated facilities.
What We Do…
Located just off the Square in Madison, we’re a heartbeat away from state government, which allows the organization to be an effective voice for the long-term care profession. Our staff includes two attorneys, a governmental relations specialist, media relations professional, a member relations specialist and a financial specialist. WHCA/WiCAL is actively and professionally involved in virtually every area affecting skilled nursing and therapy centers, assisted living communities, Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRFs), Adult Family Homes, Residential Care Apartment Complexes (RCACs) and their business partners.
Why You Should Join…
Your professional affiliation with the long-term care profession means you already recognize that advancing the long-term care provider community’s interests will benefit your business interests as well. By joining WHCA/WiCAL, you show continued support for an industry that helps support your business.
WHCA/WiCAL can offer associate members up-to-the minute information on issues that affect the long-term care provider community. We are all working together to advance and enhance individual, as well as industry goals.
Associate membership in WHCA/WiCAL allows you to participate in decision-making committees addressing legislative, financial and regulatory issues. As an associate member, the organization encourages our members to support those who support us. We are truly, partners in care.
Come Partner With Us…
Your business recognizes the importance of Wisconsin’s long-term care community. Show your continued support for the provider community that helps support your business community.
As An Associate Member Of WHCA/WiCAL You Will…
- Be the first to know about political, regulatory, and other important issues that impact your customers. We ensure that our members are fully apprised of what’s going on in long term care, and that you know about any new developments or news as soon as it happens.
- Get an edge in visibility and marketing. From the Associate Member Spotlight in our weekly Friday Update e-newsletter, to prominence in our annual membership directory and enrollment in our quarterly mailing service, your business will be front-and-center with our membership.
- Have a seat at the table. As an associate member, you’re invited to attend and participate in WHCA/WiCAL’s monthly meetings, and serve on its Board of Directors or a variety of committees. When considering educational programming, we look first to our associate members as a resource or presenter.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Company listing in WHCA/WiCAL’s Annual Directory, which is distributed to members and health care providers and agencies in the state.
- Recognition in WHCA/WiCAL’s multiple publications.
- Access to WHCA/WiCAL’s educational programs at member discounts.
For only $325, you get all of this, and so much more! For more information about becoming a WHCA/WiCAL Associate Member, please contact Skitch MacKenzie.